What is Local SEO?
Local-based search is probably relevant to most business and could even be argued all businesses if they optimize themselves for their listing, primarily popular with local smaller businesses that have a premises within a city or town area and when someone looks for say “Dentist Dublin” providing they are optimized and listed on Google Business, they there listing should show on both a mobile or PC.
Local search has been popular by the use of the red pins on you mobile or computer on the Google Maps and allows you to access the website, phone number and directions quickly. Again this is very popular for the likes of home based businesses where people are looking for basic details such as contact details, addresses and opening times.
Successful Local Search
Why makes Local SEO different?
How Can Your Business Benefit From Local Search?
For most local businesses, being at the top of all searches for their industry keywords on Google maps will always get you regular business primarily out of convenience alone, now this will vary from one industry sector but works very well for all services where people require a phone number quickly, address details or want to evaluate the reviews of competing businesses. If your business is in their in Googles three-pack, you stand a good chance of being one of those businesses that a prospect will reach out for.
Key Benefits to Being Listed on Google Maps
- Gives you an extra listing on page 1 in addition to your organic listings
- Will be one for first listings seen by all prospects relevant to your keywords
- Allows customers to get your contact details and website
- Give customers quick access to your reviews
- places you at the top of the search list for those using mobile search
- Build local branding and overall prominence online
- Many more benefits but this should give you an idea…
If you would like to put your business on Google Maps, give us a call and we will make sure prospects find you first.